Kimi Towa Gokai Kara Hajimarimashitaga

Group Leader
This is so!!! goddamn!!! cute!!! thank you so much for translating!!!!!!!

This is pretty cute! Miike is really just going with the flow, huh? Thanks so much for sharing!!

Aggregator gang
i thought it was super cute (ending wise), but idk if i liked the mc (hifumi-san) he was just oddly possessive and acted a bit weird for me, maybe im just not a fan of the super deprecating mc x a super possessive li but also thats what hifumi was lol. the art was cute though, and i really loved the atmosphere the style created. a cute fluffy story without much character substance, it fills a a certain need for fluff greatly.

This is good, not amazing but good.
Its has a short duration and its easy to follow the story, so I recommend you to read it if you just want to have fun.
I come here for the art and I wasn't disappointed, the art is the best part of this manga in my opinion.
What I dislike more are the characters, Miike is pretty good but then there's Hifumi,,,, he is just really possessive at the point I was expecting that it would end in a really toxic couple.

Sorry for my bad english.

This is pretty cute, would like more of this fluff. I feel like there wasn't enough? And not like, I can't get enough of this, more like I feel like there's something just ever so slightly lacking and having more chapters, might make it feel whole? Idk how to explain it

This manga is super adorable!! I do want to clarify, though, because it got a bit confusing: I checked the raws, and the translation gets it a bit backwards. Nana and Hifumi's family name is read as Utakane. When the mc gave the letter to Nana, he said "It's for Hifumi-san", so she thought he meant her older brother, Utakane (family name) Hifumi (given name). The mc didn't realize the name of the girl he liked was "Utakane" Nana, not "Hifumi" Nana.

Hifumi's family name and given name are written using the same kanji because his fictional parents are evil. XD The letter the mc gave to Nana could've been read as their family name, Utakane, or as Hifumi's given name, so once he said, "It's for Hifumi-san," he was doomed.

That's also why, the first time he met Hifumi after he learned what his name was, he tried to be more polite by switching to calling him by his family name, Utakane, which Hifumi rejected because he wanted the mc to keep calling him by his given name.

This was so cute! I adore Miike-chan! I love his dark and gloomy vibe but shy and easily flustered personality! SO CUTE!

Aww, this is cute and dumb. I like short, happy stories like this sometimes. Miike is adorable.

how could the parents name their first child the same kanji as their surname... very creative :"

"let's name our kid Smith Smith"

Group Leader
It’s... cute, obviously. But something’s off, probably it was due to the other male lead like the other commenters have said, he didn’t need to be possessive in order for the premise to be carried out. Nonetheless, putting that aside, it’s good and the art is out of this world.

Users who are viewing this thread