Kimi wa 008 - Ch. 139

bruh...how many chapters did I work 5 days ago? it was 13 chapters bro. And I'm only one guy who works. don't complain I might get sick :<
Bro you're doing the god work with the translation of this manga! I know it's not the most popular manga, but I really appreciate your dedication to bringing it to readers like us who really looking forward to every new chapters.

I'm just one of many readers who love your work. You capture the tone and style of the original manga perfectly, and your translation is always smooth and easy to read. I know translating manga is a lot of work, and it can be discouraging when you're not getting a lot of recognition. But I want you to know that your work is appreciated by real fans like us !

Keep up the great work and have a good day!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all your hardwork with this series! It's great seeing it again.

I only hope it doesn't become like HSDKs later years where the story shifted mostly the the Masters while Kenichi's growth slowed to a crawl. I always felt like he and his friends became completely irrelevant to the story at that point as they had no hope of fighting anyone in Yami.

Dex-chan lover
Hoping you continue past 170 even if the releases are a bit slow. I love the work and the series has been fun to binge like this

Dex-chan lover
quick question anyone else feel like these recent batch of chapters were very "Strongest Disciple Kenichi" or is that only me?

bruh...how many chapters did I work 5 days ago? it was 13 chapters bro. And I'm only one guy who works. don't complain I might get sick :<
Allg man, it has been great and can't really complain. Just hope you keep the uploads up even if it becomes a weekly thing or you got enough time and healthy to.

Dex-chan lover
Hey man, 1 per day works just fine.
But if you have fun all more power to you.
Just be careful, autumn can be dangerous so drink warm and take a placket to where you sit and exercise too. Body that doesn't move tends to go sick more.

Fed-Kun's army
Something the author never did in Kenichi... ACTUALLY kill someone. Heck, even when Apachi got a hole punched through his stomach and back he was fixed within days.
I seriously love this author's work though, and really enjoy his portrayal of emotion.

Dex-chan lover
quick question anyone else feel like these recent batch of chapters were very "Strongest Disciple Kenichi" or is that only me?
and that's a good thing, hopefully the author doesn't just rush the mange the moment he gets bored of it like strongest disciple.

Dex-chan lover
and that's a good thing, hopefully the author doesn't just rush the mange the moment he gets bored of it like strongest disciple.
Fuck why did you make me remember the ending it had so many damn questions at the end not least of which was Grandpa Mask Teen's Rizz Status or who that Criminal Groups identity mind you reading this story now its obvious they were the inspiration for Dogra Magura

Users who are viewing this thread