Kimi wa 008

there is so much fucking unnecessary fanservice here it actually RUINS the tone of the manga

i didn't want to see a fucking 9 year old version of her that was basically nude man

How did the v-neck of Ayame double in size between the cover of chapter 2 (it's +- the size of her head) to the cover of volume 3 (it's more than twice the size of her head)?

And how did her breast size increase so much? It looks as if an E-/F-cup turned into an H-/I-cup if you compare it to visual novels that actually list the cup size of the female characters...

example for H-cup:
71134.jpg
I know the author liked to bait male readers with the female leads appearance, but this is a bit much...

Dex-chan lover
I kinda enjoy Matsuena Shun's stories, but he seriously needs to stop recycling character designs from previous works.
At least the heroine this time isn't some Miu-lookalike. If only it weren't a Shigure-lookalike either...

Out of curiosity, @Asriel who is that character?

Also, it's hard keeping proportion the same, especially since this artist is renowned for drawing big titty girls (see Kenichi, Tokiwa Kitareri)

If you liked the story of kenichi, this is also pretty nice. Used to his drawings. ?

This has become a guilty pleasure. It's embarrassingly unoriginal, and the fan service is, well, embarrassing too.
BUT I laugh. And that's what the creator is going for, so it's tough to complain.

Isn't this a strange one?
I still can't getting used to it. Why this categorized as shounen manga to begin with? The art, it's almost like semi H.

I really like Disciple Kenichi because the environment and the characterization.
And this one..the body parts getting more detailed, huh?
The action is really interesting tho, not gonna lie. He should throw the useless fanservice. The story itself is more than enough.

Dex-chan lover
@goronyanpai what most people simply won't understand is that shounen is not a genre but a DEMOGRAPHIC. meaning as long as its published in a shounen magazine (weekly shounen sunday in this case), it IS shounen. not to mention there are shounen series with actual (censored/cropped) sex scenes (like domestic na kanojo or infection).

Fed-Kun's army
"our hero, who lacks physical strength, compensates for it with great bravery, and captivates everyone around him with the power of his courage and friendship!!"
This is sarcasm, I hope? Or a parody, at least?

Fed-Kun's army
It's just hsdk but with secret angents instead of martial artists. That's fine but hsdk just spun it's wheels and had zero development for at least half it's run so I'm not expecting this to go anywhere either.

‘Why write a compelling plot, characters, story, or world when we can just draw boobs!’ The manga the adapted feature length film, the official video game adaptation’s light novel manga featuring Dante from the devil may cry series & Knuckles

Dex-chan lover
Please don't change the cover image to one without Kido's wonderful back-breakers. That's just misleading.

🤣🤣🤣did you just re-uploaded "History's Strongest Disciple" for chapter 19.1 ??????🤣

Users who are viewing this thread