Kimi wa 008

@deadrong I suggest to change the dialogue font, you know what I mean right, it looks like arial and plain, it's bad for reading I guess. Just an opinion, thanks for the chapters btw

Group Leader
yea, we're supposed to be using wild words for kimi wa 008, but I think Balsoo has been getting confused. CH 66 is back to wild words.

@BigClover
Clearly going down the same road as Kenichi. MC start off very weak, surrounded by much stronger people (Back then it was the Ryozanpaku's masters which are similar to the school's teachers and Miu who's similar to Kido). He'll slowly get much stronger probably on par with/slightly better than Ayame Kido. At least, it is not one of those "From weak to OP in one week" or "cheat ability unlocked !" type of stories.

Clearly bad and weak work.
Shitty story, very bad and weak fights, that also dragged down twice longer then it needed...
Nothing there except some "fun service", but if i want to look at tits or naked bodies in 2d - i just go and look at some hentai.

also that talks... is that manga originally intended for elementary schoolers?

Dex-chan lover
I read up to chapter 40, and I must say the story is really bad and slow, the MC from chap 1 to 40 has nothing to him, except the fact that he doesn't want to abandon anyone *with the power of friendship* he will just piss you off the whole time, the only average thing is the heroine that's it, and obviously some fan service from her. I give this manga 1/10 and its not exaggerated really.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

...God damn it, I'm about 10 chapters in and just realized this is the most recent series from the guy who did history's strongest disciple kenichi. Honestly, I should have figured that out sooner. The man has a definite style to his work, that's for sure. :p

I love how some people dislike this so much as to give it a 1/10, while I though this was a good-excellent quality work, and I'm enjoying It alot.

Goes to show how perception and personal taste can differ from person to person.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm guessing since theres no romantic subplot on bakaupdates

that romance tag doesn't really mean shit

idk if this is worth reading but im bored so fuck it.

not worth is every chapter got pointless fanservice to the point that it becomes very boring.

Double-page supporter
how hard are cover girl's nipples? seriously I bet she sharpens her knife with those.

Group Leader
@Tsuna404 never takes rating seriously you will find plenty of time where rating 9.02 series will sometimes bore you to death . It happens to me thats why I read 3 chapters and then decide sometimes it takes more than 3 chapters

I mean it's ok but the fan service is just overdone for me. Literally every piece of clothing wraps around their tits along with every camera shot being framed around them. The story is fine but kinda boring after a while.

Honestly just seems like a copied template from the authors previous work. I think it was called kenshis strongest disciple and that was way better than this.

Supporter
Honestly this would be amazing without the shitty constant fanservice.
I don't know why the author ruins all his titles in this way.
Removing the fanservice would objectively raise the quality of this manga.
And it's not a case of it making sense in the scenario. No. It's just gratuitous semi nude scenes. With no justification other than the dude wanting to draw some tits.
How can a person have a better career. Likes drawing. Likes tits. Makes money drawing tits. The problem would be if he DIDN'T like drawing tits, but was forced to. That would be sad. But we know that's not the case! So HOORAY!

Users who are viewing this thread