Kimi wa Haru ni Me wo Samasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Honestly chiharu's reasoning makes sense

Yes he may seem slightly oblivious but it's hard for him since he lost essentially 7 years of his life ....

Double-page supporter
man this is the issue with love rivals lol, can't help but feel bad for love rival-kun because he knows he's fighting an uphill battle

Like it really seems the story is gearing towards Chihiro realizing that she's a woman and whatnot, but idk, their sibling relationship up until that point kinda dulls down their romantic one tbh

Yeah it must definitely feel weird for him to suddenly wake up and have everything change. He essentially took a nap, meanwhile she grew up

It makes sense that he can’t see her more than a child he used to love as a sister. For the whole seven years he was sleeping then he wakes up and eveything changed. He needs time. He cant suddenly change his feelings for her. And as i can see the manga has a slow pace which is i think is fine. I liked the story and want to se more about them. Thank you for translating this ❤️

Dex-chan lover
I mean I think it was be creeper if he suddenly fell for her. As he said, just the other day she was literally a small child. It's not an easy thing to process.

> She doesn't want to correct him in order to not make things awkward and be able to stay by his side.
> Proceeds to avoid him and make things awkward anyway.
a81b4a67303548708aa8694b3e0724ae.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread