Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Uniting Star - Pleiades Star Cluster

Dex-chan lover
@Panino One thing she does have that will warrant regular use of medication at night, is insomina. It's in the title.

Though she does have a friend who died, mentioned anxiety attacks, and she's a cute and bubbly character type. My guess is antidepressants.

Dex-chan lover
@Redice
When did they mention a dead friend?
I can't remember anything like that but I probably just missed it.

Dex-chan lover
@Netik765 Should be 3 or so chapters back. It's around 5 pages of her visiting someone's shrine/altar.

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess. They are gonna get busted and it's all going to end up in horrible drama?

Dex-chan lover
The best part is that they didn't get interrupted in the middle of things. Kudos to sensei back there.

@Redice That's still sounds pretty sad if she is indeed taking antidepressants, but definitely less sad than if it were medication for a potentially life-threatening disease.

Its implied the cousin/friend that died were super young, probably elementary age if i have to guess.

Dex-chan lover
The reason for insomnia has been featured to for the two MCs: one is maybe survivors guilt/anxiety of having young friend die and her living on; and the other is father is alcoholic and mother is gone and he has to fend for himself. In both cases they can’t really be “normal” youth.

Fed-Kun's army
Geez I'm missing that already.

Anyways thanks to you scanlator for your great and quick work. Waking up to find three chapters of this manga had been great this pass few days.

Double-page supporter
Option 1. All the camp where slaughtered by a serial killer.
Option 2. They get isekaied to another world.
Option 3. Nobody notices their little affair.

Dex-chan lover
@Redice
Didn't re-read everything, but maybe I understand what happened.
In chapter 3 Magari says that when younger she was frail and was often hospitalized. You may be right about her medication causing her insomnia, but what is that medication for? She may be better and stronger now, but she still needs medication.
Maybe that "auntie" from chapter 15 isn't really a blood related auntie.
Is very probable that her son was some kid she knew from her hospital days, maybe with the same disease. She survived, he didn't, and Magari keeps visiting her house out of consideration for their friendship.

Group Leader
that was fantastic. i would love to look up at the stars and take a nap with my lover.............
having somebody close to you / in the room with you always makes it easier for me to sleep.

Aww...

But they will catch a cold though. 🤧
Happen to me before. Made me sick for the rest of my trip.

Dex-chan lover
@Tersione
Depression is a life-threatening disease. In the UK, it is the leading killer of males between 15 and 50.

Users who are viewing this thread