Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Uniting Star - Pleiades Star Cluster

Dex-chan lover
This author is amazing. Many thanks to the translators for giving us the chance to read such a beautiful story.

Double-page supporter
man i loved fujiyama-san and chion-san, but this is really taking thing to a whole new level. something about moving their relationship straight to the intimate level while still keeping things wholesome really mixes things up while keeping it very familiar.

on the other hand, this one is really scaring me with its flags.
i pray this isn't another tragic my sick girlfriend. i don't think i can take it. they're too cute.

thank you so much for bringing this to us, translator.

Double-page supporter
This manga is so beautiful and just soothes my heart. Thx translator-san, this work is amazing and I love you for this.

@Panino Maybe she had a heart transplant or something? She mentions the MC's heart alot, she was sick when young but now isn't really sick besides the meds, and there's the auntie who's child passed away many years ago that she visited. It makes sense to me, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Dex-chan lover
Shit. Caught up too damn quick.

Now I gotta wait and shit.

Dex-chan lover
That’s basically a confession right? I mean they pretty much told each other that they can’t sleep without the other and are most comfortable around each other. Actually, no; that sounds like a marriage proposal.

I'm in love with this manga, I love those kind of adventures with romance and all.

Dex-chan lover
this chapter is ultra romantic
this author is a god of drawing

Aggregator gang
Ahhh the nerd dream that will never happen... ;/ Nice chapter ;p

Users who are viewing this thread