Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Fireworks Star (Second Half) - Pleiades Star Cluster

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Group Leader
so.fucking.sweet.

and the reason why she can't fall asleep is heartbreaking (would've used a different word if I knew another believe me, my vocab is just shit)

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Praise the translator for the abundance of new chapters! How much more fluff until the raws are caught up to?

Dex-chan lover
Just one more chapter for this volume. I dunno if I can handle the wholesome fluff withdrawal after that.

Dex-chan lover
I'm all warm inside.
She better live. I mean the man basically popped the question

Dex-chan lover
He could have very well proposed to her, right there.
She feels at ease sleeping at the sound of his heart beat, right? Them offer her embrace for her to sleep every night...

AHHH...whats with this barrage of chapters....Im not complaining......I like it....theres no cliffhangers or some sort....

Dex-chan lover
They use the real brand and model for the camera.
Last week I watched the first episode of Yesterday and noticed that, despite how realistic the art is and despite how much money they apparently are putting on that animation, they couldn't secure Canon's name and had to change the camera to "Kanon".
How hard is that?

Users who are viewing this thread