Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - Big Sis Star - Virgo, Spica

Double-page supporter
Snow is piling up in this story.
Thanks a lot for these chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I REAAALLYY hope she's testing him, you can love your family and still not be able to stand them. It wasn't fair for the sister to be neglected because of her sisters needs and the resentment is directly a result of that but dang the whole situation just sucks for everyone 😥

Dex-chan lover
Here I thought she was gonna wingman. That was just plain cold of her even if I get where her resentment comes from.

Thank you very much fir the translation. I waited for this for a long time.

I think, Magari nee san said something like that because she didn't know that both of them are "special", that is because of insomnia.

Fed-Kun's army
@aomine_daiki
Isn't she just surprised she told him that?
I personally don't feel like they are hiding that she still has major health issues or something like that. Especially since she was also using the past when speaking of how she was feeble when she was a kid and how their parents stayed always with her. So I feel like there isn't much of a problem anymore. Could just be wishful thinking on my part though...

Dex-chan lover
After that photo on the wall on page 1, see her lying on the floor on page 3 disturbed me a little, hope it doesn't end like that

Dex-chan lover
Please. Don't do this Makoto sensei. I'm begging you. Just give us a happy ending
tenor.gif

She'll die at the end, that's why her sister is so worried about the boyfriend because he'll be left alone.

Users who are viewing this thread