Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia - Vol. 5 Ch. 47 - Destiny

Dex-chan lover
SPRING 2021 ohhhh noooOOOOO

The last few pages were super sweet and tear jerking tho. I'll see you guys then 😭

FUCKKCKCKKCCKKC THIS IS IT. IT'S BEEN SO LONG I HAVE BEEN READ THIS SUCH GLORIOUS MANGA. THANKS FOR THE AUTHOR AND THE TRANSLATORS. YOU ALL GIVE ME LIFE.

Dex-chan lover
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edit: @DunhillNeko she's prolly half Canadian LMAO

Double-page supporter
Asfgjl#&-=@=:'(+$€[{<>|

Help me I'm overdosing from sugarrrr

Sleepyhead I can't thank you enough for all the work you've done! You're the G O A T

Dex-chan lover
This volume was as good as the previous ones, like expected, but the last chapter in this volume... suddenly we are at "Hiroshima and Nagasaki". Two sudden hits and then the volume ends without warning!

Dex-chan lover
I wish I had someone to speak as honestly as these two speak with each other.

I mean just imagine, it's a late summer night, you can feel the mix of the warm temperature with the chill moist breeze blowing on your face, and you can open up and talk about anything, because there, in that moment, you're safe and nothing else matters. And even a pinch of romance as a bonus.

That's the dream right there

Dex-chan lover
I don’t know how long you guys translate it to be uploaded in just two days, nevertheless thanks a lot. Nice to see this manga back, even better with how the volume ended.

Yes.... was waiting so long for the volume... then this absolute gem is delivered over a day... just love how everything is so far...Now I can't wait for the next volume😁
Thanks a lot for translating this work.

Users who are viewing this thread