Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia - Vol. 5 Ch. 47 - Destiny

A kiss under a starry sky..... What could possibly be more romantic than that????

@osty2018 I think its one of the charms of this manga and the authors previous works. Even though the whole premise is wholesome it always gives you a vibe of something that will probably happen and i think thats what make this interesting and beautiful at the same time. I dont know why i feel that way whenever i read the works of this author, probably because of the artstyle of it i dont know.

Double-page supporter
Okay, Your Lie in April vibes aside this shit is so wholesome. I'll probably commit war crimes if it goes down that route but at least they've acknowledged their feelings for each other :3

The only thing I have in common with Mc and Fmc Insomnia and really bad memories and that's why I really really like them to be happy for ever because they gave me this heart warming feeling and a glimpse of light of hope

Aggregator gang
This whole manga is just so like magical..... and vibey?? Idk how else to explain it. Them kissing fills my heart man idk. 11/10 i hope this ship sails into the star sea

Aggregator gang
EVERY FUCKING TIME I PICK UP AN AWESOME SERIES LIKE THIS I ALWAYS END UP CATCHING UP ON THIS CHAPTER!

Dex-chan lover
Fuck I totally get what he's going through. I'm going through it right now as well. I'm having a really hard time in university and I can't sleep because of how scared I am of tomorrow. Also, let's goooooooooo yeyeyeyyee full speed ahead!!

Users who are viewing this thread