Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia

this is a good manga, i read this while in my feelings. made me feel a bit less lonely but at the same time made me more lonely when i finished reading.
this is a good read, i recommend this

This easily has the best pacing of any romance manga, or even of any manga that I have ever read. This. is. Stunning.

Im really happy about the attention that this manga is getting to because its so damn gooood.

can someone pls pls pls pick this manga up again to translate, it ended so good and there is more out but i cant read Japanese to read further chapters that are out

@rikplays the person currently translating this translates this one volume at a time, which seem to be around once every four months or so. It does not seem to be dropped and right now Amazon isn’t even selling volume 6 yet.

If you are like me, who have read a fair share of manga, but got increasing disappointed with repetitive tropes in most coming of age manga these days, look no further.

This mangakan has proven herself to be a master in storytelling and character development. It is clear that she respects the characters she have created and never just assign random fan service moments. The focus is often on romantic relationship between teenagers but never do I find it cringy. This I have no problem recommending to anyone.

@toyen

Totally agree with your comment. This manga is quite different from cliché SOL manga filled with overreactions and annoying tropes.
I also tried Chiyo-chan and cat temple. It was great.

Can you recommend similar mangas, please?

I do like that once the next volume gets translated by the uploader I'll be able to binge read the next 10 or so chapters, but overall I'd prefer weekly or bi-weekly uploads of singles chapters. This is just a personal thing because having to wait 3-4 months for the next bit to read is enough for a manga to slip my mind. Again, that's just a personal thing I still love this manga and I'll do my best to remember it in the next months.

Dex-chan lover
Not long until the next volume releases, a good time to remind you all that Magari is on Death Row:

qw86HvI.jpg

Magari will become a star in the night sky and Nakami will remain insomniac, this time spending this nights photographing Magari shining in the sky.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I am pretty sure next volume releases 4/12/21 so next month but i am not completely sure i am just refering to this site https://manga-republic.com/product/product_page_1268658.html?ref=tag_page&type=tagpage_product

Users who are viewing this thread