Kimi wa Meido-sama - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Your Determination

Dex-chan lover
Uuuwuuu... teacher is such a monster. Please heal those wounds. 😭

Every so often, you hear stories about people who try going off into the woods to survive on their own without relying on anyone else. It's never a very good lifestyle, assuming they don't stumble back to civilization after a month or two having lost a bunch of weight. Rather than making people weak, without civilization, humans would be even more miserable creatures.

This chapter is giving me a bit of "violet Evergaden" vibes, don't you think so too ?

Dex-chan lover
This story so far has such an interesting take on the "raised from childhood" assassin.
You'd think Shue, dressed as a maid, would have some maidlike skills, but nope, she only knows how to kill, to her "social detriment" even.
You would think that she could care less about dogs, by being forced to survive feral hounds, but nope, she's comically terrified of them.
Honestly, Shue's backstory here kinda makes this manga for me at the moment. I hope more characters of the assassin side show up as this story develops, just to see if the auhtor can continue to make such intriguing points.

Muh heart
Muh soul

Anyway, seriously, give her a new name. That new name can be her anchor to the current lifestyle, and also, calling her "Meido-sama" all the time is... weird, to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread