Kimi wa Meido-sama - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Your Determination

Double-page supporter
This is it, a rough gem in a pile of garbage. Hopefully it stays this way and doesn’t go down hill.

Aggregator gang
I am suspect that she is his blood related sister. And kind of sure of it. But at the same time, I hope not. This is a wholesome series. Don’t make it disgusting.

Please stay wholesome.
Please stay wholesome.
Please stay wholesome.
Please get that good ending, if any does exist.

Aggregator gang
"The law of the jungle"
"The strong prey on the weak"
etc. etc.
This is a pet peeve of mine. People who say that typically have no moral compass. If you believe in the law of the jungle, go LIVE in a jungle!
Glad MC is reconditioning Maid out of that 1700's mindset!

Aggregator gang
SMILE, SWEET, SISTER, SADISTIC(?), SURPRISE, SERVICE!

It has it all.

@TwilightFaze Cue in: Welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and games / We all are the jingoes, oh-oh-oh We are in the jungle, oh-oh-oh

Aggregator gang
@StarGasm: Good LORD I needed that laugh!!!! That was not expected whatsoever XDDD

Thank you for existing! Never stop being you!

plot twist, She is his sister and his mother left to train her and subjected her to growth hormones/chemicals

jk, maybe we will see real imouto soon

On MC's every dialogue is a twist meaning,first that dog holding scene,where he 1st tried the teasing is she's afraid of dog by smirking,when that didn't work,he used pity by saying the dogs abandoned,so she had to put up with it for a while,that was the trigger of force push even though she's afraid.
Don't mind me,I'm just bored by cliche

Dex-chan lover
Lets bring back that smile to Onee-chan Maid-san.

Im a bit worried that talking about being a normal girl and leaving behind assassinations is a sign of troubling times coming.

From the tone we've seen im almost 100% sure its gonna stay a fluffy comedy, the mc is too naive and childish, assassins might come but im guessing shit will be also comedic then, im fine with that tbh, but itd also be cool if the series went in a unexpected way.

Dex-chan lover
If she's his childhood friend, marriage.
If she's his long lost sibling, alabama.

just kidding but please don't be a relative.

Users who are viewing this thread