Kimi wa Meido-sama - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - The You That Feels Left Out

This cat of a teacher is somehow entertaining in her own right

Dex-chan lover
@sintas22 The net part could actually happen in RL if it was a net that had been sitting far too many years outdoors, eating UV radiation, storms, and winter weather.

Fed-Kun's army
Sheesh this artist can really draw some great characters... all of the characters have been unique and even a bit different compared to similar characters from other manga, and I really like the style.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think the intention is for her to be a harem member, but a wingman that is doing it to get laughs. I might be wrong, though.

So the ball explode when it hit the door rather than when yuki smashed it? I thought this logic is only for Captain Tsubasa.

Doesn't feel like a harem member so she's good in my books. Also our maido is jelly?! Let's keep this ship going!

Dex-chan lover
I for one am shocked, SHOCKED, that this cat assassin ended up becoming a supporting character after she got defeated.

Supporter
so everyone is just going to forget Xue was trying to kill Hitoyoshi and were all friends now? The Power of Friendship in manga never ceases to amaze me.

Yuki-san could single-handedly beat Karasuno. And probably unintentionally kill half the team in the process. But I'm sure they wouldn't mind

Dex-chan lover
Sure, serving it hard enough to break through a net in good condition is impressive. But to do so and still have enough force to leave a large dent in a door on the far side of the gymnasium (which is now deformed and was nearly was blown off its hinges) is frightening. And all this with just a single strike from a volleyball.

Users who are viewing this thread