Kimi wa Meido-sama - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - Your offshoot

Dex-chan lover
They better have a good reason for the upcoming drama, because as far as I can see for now I'm mad cause she didn't come with me so I will kill her now is not a reason that I will accept.
If I had to hazard a guess she thinks her sister as a monster and is cleaning the underworld looking for leads on her sister

Dex-chan lover
ah.. ironic, the older sister become more normal each day, and the younger sister become more brutal each day. its like their roles reversed

Dex-chan lover
That's a common trope, where the only difference between going out and not is just going out...
It's also quite common in more "mature" story to have character developpe their romance normaly.
Seeing the story, author seem to try to make the romance develop "organically".

If you look at all the little things you will see that they are extremely close. You have all the moment were they act a little spoiled with each other, there are moment were they try their best to express themself with the little romance "skill" they have.

Their romance is progressing quite clearly, it's not just going from 0 to 100 in a few chapter because author seem to want to link Yuki's character grow and the romance.

to complement my answer. He is not even a aware of her feelings and quickly dismissed the possibility
Nah, he is just super shy about it, cause Yuki is cute, lovely and gorgeous, but MC is just your everyday normal teen. So he have a hard time dealing with all of this. There are a lot of moment when you see that he understand how close they are.
There is also the fact that his wife have a super hard time understanding her own feeling, so since she dont understant everything clearly they cant have a "yes we love each other, let's marry and have a lot's of kids"

Dex-chan lover
It's also quite common in more "mature" story to have character developpe their romance normaly.
Seeing the story, author seem to try to make the romance develop "organically".

If you look at all the little things you will see that they are extremely close. You have all the moment were they act a little spoiled with each other, there are moment were they try their best to express themself with the little romance "skill" they have.

Their romance is progressing quite clearly, it's not just going from 0 to 100 in a few chapter because author seem to want to link Yuki's character grow and the romance.
Sure, I get that... I do... but it's also been 40 chapters...

And I doubt it's about "growing organically".

There is a very good chance that they will only get together at the very end of the series... the 2 of them already like each other and clearly are willing to go out.

Only reason they won't is that they are both too nervous to admit it and later, might have misunderstandings or interruptions...

Dex-chan lover
I dont even know what's going on anymore angst... angst everywhere at this point. I just wan't some cute mush between our two babies.

Users who are viewing this thread