Kimi wa Meido-sama - Vol. 5 Ch. 43 - You are a dog!...

Double-page supporter
as an american, and as a proofreader for this chapter, i am legally obligated to identify the guns on page 7. starting from the wall on the right going top to bottom we have a Minebea PM-9, P90, MP7, the lighting covers up some important details so its hard to say for sure but it looks like some variant of M4, the pistols are unidentifiable due to the light covering them up too much

now for the left wall, again top to bottom: i dont know if the top one is a real gun, it looks like an M14 EBR had a baby with a SIG 552, its dust cover/upper is too squared off to be any model of FAL that i know of but that chunky handguard is really unusual for more conventional Intermediate cartridge firing rifle, then below that is a sig p365, then a 2011 or similarly modified Kimber 1911 then from right to left on the three rifles its likely an HK416, then an m16a1 or ar15, i cant see if it has a forward assist to differentiate between them, then the last one has an ar15 lower and the gas block on the barrel is quite far out leading me to believe its quite long so maybe an MK11 mod 0 or SR25

there's also an incredibly short belt of some variety of ammo but none of the guns here are belt fed so im unsure exactly what its there for, and it looks like the rounds in the belt aren't nearly as tapered as most modern Intermediate cartridges so im unsure of exactly what caliber rounds they are, they look incredibly long, so maybe its a belt of 50 BMG for an M2 browning or something that's stored off screen somewhere, they still dont look tapered enough to me but that would be the round closest in terms of approximate size that sees any real use in belts

Dex-chan lover
Goddammit she is so beautiful and who thought that katsutan sauce is renowed worldwide? I thought it was just a homemade sauce made by old couple near Hitoyoshi house?

Dex-chan lover
Oh the blond chick is pretty hot. Quite the baddy wibe.

Big bro being a wingman for his dense little sister.

Dex-chan lover
With how the world is slowly turning to shit, threat of WW3 and nuclear bombs, inflation and job pay that can barely meet the bare minimum of living necessities— yes living is hard. And praise for living this long is valid. Good luck out there and stay safe.

Dex-chan lover
I'm don't remember now, is Yuki the younger or the older sister?

Dex-chan lover
I want to see those two katsutan enthusiast bonding over with it. That would be hilarious to see knowing their circumstances

Users who are viewing this thread