Kimi wa Meido-sama - Vol. 5 Ch. 44 - You and the matchmaking God

Supporter
20240223031701-998a8426-me.jpg

Dex-chan lover
# Hakuto-sama- Thȩ̵̡̟͉̤̘͇̙̫̽́͛́̆͜ͅ ̵̧̫͙̜̫̺͖̯͑͛̾̌̇͋h̶̫̼̔̾̐ä̸̬̹͈͕͈̠̟̠͉͚́̏̃̈́̊͆̈́̕͘͜ŗ̸̭̘̟̙̃͑͘ė̸̮͖͖̣̰̠͌̈̒̑͒́̈͜͜ ̵̨̥̼̟̹͍̖͎͍̬̈́͌̉̋̐̉̈́̾̔̿͘͠ǫ̴̛̠̣͓̐͂̈́̈́̎̃͛̑͗͝͝f̴̢͎͖̘̗̱̂͋̒̈́̎͊̆͒ ̵̢̩̱̩͓̫͙̌́́̅̃͊̌̈́t̴̡̢̹̲͕̬̱̙̤̦̳͚̃ͅḧ̶̡̧̰͕̯͎͔́ë̷̛͍͓̯̹̤́̽̌̀͒͒̕͘͝͠ ̷̧̟͎̒͊͊͑͑͘͘͝I̵̻͎͉͋́̈́̇͛̒͗̔̑̐̅̽͝ͅn̵̢̺̗͇͇͍̩̰̮̰͋̊́̒̄̅̒͐̑a̴͓̋͆̈́̆͛̀̑̚̕͠͝b̷̩͚̙̟̖̙͙̻͓̘͍̍̂̿̍̆̍̀̚͜͠ą̶̛͖̱̱͙͔͇̩̮̩̹̈́̈́̓̌͗̈́̈́̑̌ ̸͖̍́̂̐̇͗̑P̸̱̝̠̖̰̠̺͗̐̉͂̃͜͝͝r̵͎̩͖̼͖̳̥̟͇̟̰̲͌͌͒̽̾͘ë̸́̃̄̑̆̈̐͛͝ͅf̶̟̘͖̼̦̜̮̙̠̃̆̃͒̊̌͐͝ͅe̶̤̪̫͖͚̱͕̮̩̹̓̇̐̅c̶͖͔̟͔̥̖̦̟̮̟͖͇̏̚t̷̢͙͍̽͗͂̒̓͘ư̸͚̰̼̖̔̂́r̶̘̭̫̭̺̲͖̃̎̅̈͐̈̆́̽͑̕ë̸̢̧̢̤̞̰͔͍̳͖̥́̇͌̄̏̊̂͊̆͘͜͝ ̷̙̚i̵̛̛͎̬̭̥͚̩̥̬̝̪̔̐̑̍̄̿̂̾̔̕ñ̷̡̥̯͈̬̜͗̚̚ ̶͙̺̫̰̺̗̯̾̏̑̅̀͛͑̿́̆͘̚J̵̨͚͙̮̣̘̜̣̠̳̳̐̇̕͜͝a̷̧̱̤͔͍̺͓̳̿͝ͅͅp̸̞̪͇̓́͂̈́̍͝ą̷̱͚͖̳̮̳̳̩̰̄̆̿̔͘͜͝n̵͔͔͙̤̫̣̬͈͖̤̯͆̃̇̅̉̓̄ ̸̛̮̟̝̟͇̦́̒̀̑̑-̸̧̧̟̜̥͉̖̺̰̘̼̫̓͋͛̈́̎̽̈́̿̑̉͘ ̵͓̊͑̒͋̐̅̽̔̐͜T̶̢̖̱̲͎͇̥̗̲̠͗̉̏͜͝h̶̞̮̄́̈́e̵̡̧̹̦̮̮̺̝̺̓̽ ̶̮̙̝͓̖̟̿̒̓̊̋͆͘͝ͅǵ̵̛̣̮̚od of matchmaking

Cupid bunny is the cutest :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
Whetstone as a gift? How romantic, Kana. I'm going to give you one.

And good job on giving advice to our lovebirds! :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
I think you are a very good Bunny Cupid if I where to say it. Gave them both sincere advice that helped them get closer. You definitely deserve to be the bridesmaid.

And yes I do think Yuki would probably be happy about a whetstone gift as much as you are.

Users who are viewing this thread