Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou

When that NTR chapter hit right at the end of the manga, i was about to drop it so hard i didnt even wanna look at it.

this is real good
art: 9/10
plot: unique, 7/10
characters: I really liked them, except the antagonist

Wheres the chapters from 2 - 9? Seems that theres a lot of manga recently where the scanlation groups are pulling their work from MangaDex, why? Are they trying to do the same as MangaRock and reestablish themselves as a dead group?

Dex-chan lover
winning against an ntr and a pedo can be one of the most satisfying things in modern literature.

a worthwhile read and a good end, I may say.

Kinda weird but enjoyable. I had to watch it somewhere else tho... short but with a closed ending.

It’s pretty decent, so long as you don’t mind a grain of “ntr” it’s alright.

What the fuck are you doing here? Get your ass to reading this masterpiece already.

Full chapters here: https://m.manganelo.com/manga-kq99062

I say this again there is not a fkin pinch of NTR don't believe any comments here this manga is fkin wholesome has gud art and is pretty well "CULTURED" just starrt reading it already

That finale NTR bait was hard, but ending with LITERAL DEUS EX MACHINA is somehow even worse...

Ok so i hate NTR more than anything when it's related to manga/anime. For those that didn't read this because of the "NTR", I spoiled myself and went to the last chapter without reading the other chapters and I can confirm, it goes near NTR but doesn't end as NTR. Repeating myself, it doesn't end as an NTR, so yall can go ahead and read this if that was the reason y'all avoided this one.

Users who are viewing this thread