Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou

I'm hearing the legendary blacksmith slamming his mighty hammer down on the all great defense called PLOT ARMOR and it's music to my ears.

Jokes aside this was nice and since I haven't seen such THICC and generic plot armour in years this was quite refreshing.

10 stars.

For you guys that about to read and worries about the NTR stuff, trust me there's a mother flipping twist that will erase that NTR from your mind

Oh, this guy also did Parallel paradise.
I was wondering why it was so similar

When are we going get the missing chapters?
By the way, I read this, because the author is the author of Parallel Paradise and I like this story so far.

Dex-chan lover
Who were the thin skins who pulled chaps 2-9? I wanna read the whole thing.

Fun fact this manga is the same illustrater for Oshi No Ko Ai looks a little to much like Subaru

Ah this must've been axed, that's why the ending is so cheap. Shame, the story itself was a nice read, but the ending is definitely disappointing. At least they got a good ending, a rushed one but still.

Dex-chan lover
This manga worked well until chapter 5, when the father accepts them and ends with sex for the first time, you can feel that it is an ending. From chapter 6 onwards it is clearly an attempt to provide continuity, the pages go from 40 to 20 and from chapter 6 to 8 you can already see that it is not going to work and in fact it ends soon after in chapter 12.

What sustained the manga was her family situation, from chapter 6 onwards there is no longer a real sense of difficulty and it is not nice to see her losing control like that 24 hours a day.

Users who are viewing this thread