Kimi wa, Nina Janai - Ch. 1

Group Leader
This was originally uploaded 16th of april and was done as a pilot episode of sorts, we are not currently thinking of continuing it but if NotKiwiBird is reading this, hit me up on discord for some chatting Leviathan#4296

Fed-Kun's army
Translating 朝勤 as early religious service is some real pogchamp translation skill, but NotKiwiBird used DeepL, so I'm not sure who wins this race to the bottom.

Group Leader
Translating 朝勤 as early religious service is some real pogchamp translation skill, but NotKiwiBird used DeepL, so I'm not sure who wins this race to the bottom.
I did it because I saw a title I wanted to work and didn’t think the TL quality would be good. DeepL was surprisingly accurate from the looks of it as I skim through this version. I’m reaching out to the group leader, hopefully we figure out something.

Dex-chan lover
I knew it wouldn't be a romance with the owner, but I felt like the owner would be a big part of his change. What a wholesome person. (And yes, I'm not sure if the owner is a wholesome grandma or a wholesome grandpa, but I'm going with wholesome grandma.)
dwaMqLN.png

Dex-chan lover
I just came across this and love it so far i hope it keeps going and you guys keep it up thank you for this!

Dex-chan lover
What's wrong with working part-time in Japan? At least he's earning money :cautious:

Double-page supporter
The premise seems a little delusional for now, but maybe the plot will make amends for it, we'll see.
Also i liked the way he chased away the bad guy. It was realistic.

Dex-chan lover
Is this like the 2023 version of I shaved and brought home a high school girl? Lmao

Dex-chan lover
you pussy ass bitch, dawg im so glad i didn't go down this self-deprecating spiral when i got bullied and dumped i cant read this bro second hand embarrassment is killing me

Dex-chan lover
Dude lost the strap and even the key to his apartment. He's quite careless. I wonder if his code had lots of bugs.

Dex-chan lover
another manga of this cuck soyboy author... I'll give it a try as always, I won't give it a score before 10 ch.

Dex-chan lover
I dropped other manga of this author midway in 1st chapter. Looks like this will be going the same route

Users who are viewing this thread