Kimi wa, Nina Janai - Ch. 10 - Come with me

Group Leader
Howdy y'all, Kiwi here!

So you might have seen the little thing I wrote on the credit page. I should be clear right off the bat I WILL NOT BE DROPPING THIS OR MY OTHER SERIES. I was reminded that aggregators existed, and after seeing someone begging for chapters I knew I had to play a little prank on them. There's a good chance I'll swap the credit page as soon as the aggregator rips the scan from Mangadex so as not to confuse future readers.

In fact, rather than a slower frequency or none at all, you can expect a greater number of releases for this series in the coming month-ish as I try to catch up to the raws (chapter 34 as of right now). I actually already have the translation done for chapter 11, and I'm going to start work on the cleaning and typesetting process in the next few days.

Will this little experiment of mine actually have the result I want? No, probably not, but I felt like being a bit evil today.

Fed-Kun's army
Howdy y'all, Kiwi here!

So you might have seen the little thing I wrote on the credit page. I should be clear right off the bat I WILL NOT BE DROPPING THIS OR MY OTHER SERIES. I was reminded that aggregators existed, and after seeing someone begging for chapters I knew I had to play a little prank on them. There's a good chance I'll swap the credit page as soon as the aggregator rips the scan from Mangadex so as not to confuse future readers.

In fact, rather than a slower frequency or none at all, you can expect a greater number of releases for this series in the coming month-ish as I try to catch up to the raws (chapter 34 as of right now). I actually already have the translation done for chapter 11, and I'm going to start work on the cleaning and typesetting process in the next few days.

Will this little experiment of mine actually have the result I want? No, probably not, but I felt like being a bit evil today.
💀

Dex-chan lover
Howdy y'all, Kiwi here!

We do a little bit of tomfoolery :smugnako:

Dex-chan lover
Howdy y'all, Kiwi here!

:dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Howdy y'all, Kiwi here!

I hope it does work, I know just how much time goes into the translation, typesetting, and cleaning and for someone to rip this and put it on their own website to make a quick buck is just majorly scummy, though most people know this already, it's a sad truth we must live with in the manga community.

Dex-chan lover
Howdy y'all, Kiwi here!

BRUH you had me shook for a second there 😭😭😭

Glad to see we will keep getting releases, that trick you mentioned with switching the credits after it gets ripped gave me an idea:

Put a credits page indicating that the chapter is MTL for the aggregators. Many jimmies will be rustled imo.

Dex-chan lover
Howdy y'all, Kiwi here!

we do a bit of trolling

Group Leader
After watching a bunch of vtubers play Parasocial, I can't look at this the same way anymore lol

Dex-chan lover
I should be clear right off the bat I WILL NOT BE DROPPING THIS OR MY OTHER SERIES. I was reminded that aggregators existed, and after seeing someone begging for chapters I knew I had to play a little prank on them.
It's not even April or the first and you still got me better than any prank I've fallen for on that day, especially with how believable it is lol

Howdy y'all, Kiwi here!

I'm glad I check the comments, definitely got me 😅

Dex-chan lover
iirc if you uploaded part chapter (let's say 6 pages), or fake translation then wait until aggregator grab it then re-uploaded full chap then agg. will stick with first version

Double-page supporter
really appreciate the frequent releases of this, was looking forward so thanks for the translate

Dex-chan lover
Howdy y'all, Kiwi here!

This is like a secret move or a move you pull in Danganronpa or Classroom of the Elite.

Anyway - thanks so much for the chapter and the great work!

Users who are viewing this thread