Kimi wa, Nina Janai - Ch. 19 - Now answer as an adult

Dex-chan lover
This is the harlot who broke up with him while lying that he cheated on her, right? How does she even know his new address?
Let me guess, she's going to be used as a next obstacle for them? Something like blackmail? Honestly I'm not too keen on that.

Dex-chan lover
This is the harlot who broke up with him while lying that he cheated on her, right? How does she even know his new address?
Let me guess, she's going to be used as a next obstacle for them? Something like blackmail? Honestly I'm not too keen on that.
Wait that's who she is? I actually forgot about him getting cheated on...let alone him even having an ex

Group Leader
SLAP THAT BITCH AWAY
AND SLAP THE BOY TO CORRECT HIM IF HE SHOW EVEN A SLIGHT INTENTION TO MAKE PEACE WITH HER

don't report this as dv incitement pls

Dex-chan lover
I always thought that using liquor in baking cooked it out? Not that I use any personally, but that was my understanding.
Cakes with liquor in them have the liquor added after baking. The cake itself can be soaked in liquor or the liquor might be present in the fruit, like cherries, that are in or on the cake. Still it's not like it's a fruity cocktail that covers up the taste of the alcohol, unless the cake reeks of alcohol or your tolerance is comically abysmal, getting blackout drunk from cake is kinda....

Dex-chan lover
any other action other than telling her to fuck right off wont b accepted. Comes back crawling like a bug after it doenst work out with the person she cheated on him with. I swear to god if he is friendly to her in any way..
For some reason the phrase "fuck off" doesn't exist in the Japanese language.

Supporter
Cakes with liquor in them have the liquor added after baking. The cake itself can be soaked in liquor or the liquor might be present in the fruit, like cherries, that are in or on the cake. Still it's not like it's a fruity cocktail that covers up the taste of the alcohol, unless the cake reeks of alcohol or your tolerance is comically abysmal, getting blackout drunk from cake is kinda....
I had a tiramisu for the first time last year, and I think I could have enjoyed it a whole lot more if rum wasn't involved.

Power Uploader
For some reason the phrase "fuck off" doesn't exist in the Japanese language.
aL2yX4x_700bwp.webp

Weirdly, their translation for "Fuck off!" is "Itterasshai" which I'm not sure I've ever seen used in a menacing way.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

For a character who looks like Kitagawa Marin, she does share the same romantic situation: lots of troublesome circumstances

Users who are viewing this thread