Kimi wa, Nina Janai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Hope this series keeps going it looks like it's gonna be really sweet

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the chapter!

Anyways, i expected that ao-san would be another generic MC with messed up mindset, but he turned out to be some kind of proper and decent adult who thinks of everything so he won't be in a slightly worse situation

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!

Anyways, i expected that ao-san would be another generic MC with messed up mindset, but he turned out to be some kind of proper and decent adult who thinks of everything so he won't be in a slightly worse situation
Proper would be the last thing I'd used to describe him. Decent is a big maybe. Also what do you mean by generic.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
God damn, if that were to be a Cultivation Manga she'd totally be running two paths she went from cute to blackmail in a heartbeat ô_o

Dex-chan lover
Inviting a complete stranger into your home for the night while you're not even staying yourself. What could possibly go wrong?
Yeah stealing some valuables would be some of your worries but it seems like his apartment is pretty empty with only his PC the only valuable thing in there, so the risk is low

Dex-chan lover
What is with the weird obsession of having mcs who would classify as groomers? Do manga authors just like that concept or what? Let kids date other kids and let the adults date other adults
Yeah. The description don't call him young man and she as a girl. So you can't know for sure if would have an age gap. I mean, if he was starting his adult life and she was in the end of high school maybe would be acceptable. But 27, really?

Dex-chan lover
What is with the weird obsession of having mcs who would classify as groomers? Do manga authors just like that concept or what? Let kids date other kids and let the adults date other adults
Not like we wouldn't already have 1,224,660 series of kids dating kids and adults dating adults on Mangadex.

Is she even a child? It seems to me a vtuber working for an agency might need to be 18. I seem recall that Japan is shifting adulthood toward 18 from the old 20. That being said, a high schooler is pretty iffy. It would be better if she was already past that. But I guess that's the source of drama in this series. I do get a feeling the dude won't start dating her any time soon. I might be wrong, of course. I guess you'd know already, after all the chapters out so far.

Dex-chan lover
I like that she's being honest. Gives a much better impression.

"A person who doesn't even belong to the management team"
If you help her with editing and stuff, you're part of her management team. Accept the money. Incidentally, that might also help with the issue of her living with him, since you can claim it's for professional reasons.

I don't like that she's trying to blackmail him. Gives a much worse impression.

Is she even a child? It seems to me a vtuber working for an agency might need to be 18.
Considering it's a paying job, and she most likely doesn't have her parents' permission, she kind of have to be legally an adult for it to make sense. Unless you can get a job while not an adult and without parental permission.

That being said, a high schooler is pretty iffy.
Absolutely on the iffy side, but I don't think it would be illegal. If she's an adult, there'd be no problem, and if she isn't, they'd still have to prove he did something illegal.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just gonna load my gun and put it into my mouth already. Sayonara sekai.

Users who are viewing this thread