Kimi wa, Nina Janai - Vol. 2 Ch. 20 - Even now...

Dex-chan lover
The meme were funny, but it's even more funny to see dude that dont know how to wear a pant.

Thanks for your work.

Why author gotta drew her like she's the spawn of satan's evil maaaan
Because, woman.

Dex-chan lover
Not even starting with an apology for throwing him under the bus and running over his legs twice over?

Dex-chan lover
This bitch is actually insane. I'm dropping this if he'll actually consider this proposition.

Dex-chan lover
Well we all know the ex is a manipulative, materialist, selfish person. What's more interesting is our MC's reaction, and how he will deal with his reaction. He's pretty clearly shaken to see her. And within the last 24 hours he got confessed to, by his oshi, who is much younger than him; He's already in an emotionally confused place. And the manipulator knows to go for the throat by calling out the younger woman at his place, even though that's not what she came to do. It's just an easy opportunity to weaken him before she asks for what she really wants.

So what will he do? I hope this cliffhanger has him standing his ground and telling his ex to take a hike. I hope he manages to tell her she's terrible to him and he wants nothing to do with her.

Dex-chan lover
Completely different, yes. You're not a bitch. I think you're more his type.

She's so slimy. And not the cute and cuddly slime pet kind.

Man fuck that bitch. No amount of sob backstory is gonna counter my hate for manipulative bitches
I don't think sobby backstories counter anything. What actually counters it is personality growth and remorse.

Holy, how was he ever in love with her, or was depressed over her ô_o..
A lot of people don't show their true colours until it's far too late.

Girlfriend dumps you because she has a better guy lined up. Better guy doesn't work out, so she comes to scoop you back up like a bag on layaway. Depressingly realistic depiction.
And those are the kind of girls who wonder where all the good guys have gone. Answer: They saw those girls coming and took appropriate action.

“From the streets did she emerge, and to the streets she will return. And I say unto you, she is for the streets. So be not weary, when she must return from whence she came.”

-Niggalations 14:28
Ameen brother 🙏🏻

Dex-chan lover
The fucking whore open up the conversation belittling the dude and she has the shear GALL to ask to come back. Christ forgive me, but if this dude accepts it no matter what she says he really deserves to be miserable

Group Leader
nah fuck this bitch. she don’t deserve my boy, and he deserves better.
She deserves better.
I would like for the manga to go on the NTR route that makes no sense.
image.png

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Why is that dumbass giving the cheating, calculating slut any attention.

Women who called Maki or Makima is always a problematic character huh. Whether they're villain or not. In my country, Maki = Insult.

Users who are viewing this thread