Kimi wa Shinenai Hai Kaburi no Majo - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Abandoned Princess

Wow wow wow, hold on, Im still processing when this only had the chapters 1.1 and 1.2 and was lovely

Dex-chan lover
I'm blaming the naive me that got in because of comedy tag while ignoring the rest now

Dex-chan lover
Maybe she is the third witch. Also, she know about our yande.., our master's curse(that flower) and tried to hunt her

Fed-Kun's army
Wait this reminds me of Illya. I'm guessing the next chapter will be a heart surgery ?

@Balzakjes Here's my opinion: His master is under a curse that makes her see people as monsters. The small girl's curse makes her visible as a monster. The curses work on the people of this world. Since Alba is from another world, he's not affected by the curses.

Power Uploader
It's kind of ironic, if he had left her a letter saying he'd come back and left she wouldn't have been caught off guard like that. Still, at least she got to feel the warmth of another person before she died, assuming she dies.

Can someone explain me what exactly happened in this chapter? The Witch of the mc is going insane and is seeing monsters instead of humans? And in the end the girl who suddendly turns up also sees a human as monster? I don't get it at all... Did the Witch of the mc give some power to the mc that he wont see monsters? Or whats happening?

@bosbarret Alright, I guess we shall see whats going to happen in next chapters... ( I just checked the raws and it seems like we're gonna have to wait for a some time...).
Oh and btw that means his master is gonna see everybody in this manga as a monster, I wonder how thats gonna turn out of its true haha!

Dex-chan lover
Aren't they immortal? To what extend they immortal? cant die of old ages? insane recovery?

only thing I could decipher from the villager was "What happeend?" my brain hurts trying to read the first 2

Dex-chan lover
this is awesome. can't help to think that probably all 13 disciples of the sage are cursed one way or another.

Users who are viewing this thread