Kimi wa Shinenai Hai Kaburi no Majo - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Abandoned Princess

Dex-chan lover
Whoa what the FUCK

Like what is happening? Anywhere? Why do people see each other as strange monsters sometimes?

Dex-chan lover
I believe it’s cause they are actually monsters but the mc see’s them as normal people @weoooo that’s just me

@Mr_HoHo
"Miss are you okay? You seem to be unwell. Feel free to consult with us if you need anything. ...what happened?"

Bet long term magic use or exposer to large amounts of magic make people crazy. Not an uncommon trope for magic users.

He got a harem of lolis and is still counting but as a downside though, all of them are yanderes and they would kill everything just for him,which is honestly pretty good tbh. Time to binge-wait for this Manga.(im gonna drop this though if there's some kind of rape, im really weak with that shit, u can show me all the gores that u want but i would immediately lose it if someone showed me a rape scene)

I hope she won't die, and I hope the bitch was doing it for revenge or something instead of just being bat shit insane, but it's probably not. The master would either save the show or come late and have a rampage,it's probably a rampage either way.

Double-page supporter
@Dregenburn
They all are immortal, and I suspect it wasn't the first time she did this.
From character sheet in the novel, her magic power was at highest rank S+ (Lupinus has more but her recovery speed is extremely slow), probably the result of all "harvesting" she had done over the years. Also, Physalis' curse made her randomly read negative thoughts of people nearby, so her mind was severely polluted by it.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this is so heartbreaking. Btw, seems like his master isn't cursed, Lippie saw her as a normal girl at least, but for Linaria, everyone is cursed also, that's prob the reason Alba is so important to her.

Dex-chan lover
I am thoroughly pissed off here. Amazing.

Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
So mc sees monsters as people, and his master sees people as monsters.

Dex-chan lover
Knew there was a twist coming but holy shit this is fucking unexpected dude.

Aggregator gang
No wonder his master is yandere. 100 years of seeing everyone as a monster except the MC would make her an instant yandere.

Also - I wonder who cursed these girls. Doesn't seem like the hunter is cursed, she's just hot and evil.

... I mean she's just evil.

Dex-chan lover
What the person said on page 8 and 9:
Miss, are you okay?
You seem to be unwell
Feel free to consult with us if you need anything
... What happened?

Users who are viewing this thread