Kimi wa Shinenai Hai Kaburi no Majo - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Magic Eater

Dex-chan lover
So everyone except the Mc sees the other as a monster they can't understand? Meaning the only person that can communicate between the three parties is someone from another world? The negotiations must always be short here (or completely nonexistent).

@jneko Remember that he learned summon magic, and it's explained that he can summon every object that's not human from his world (or sort of)

Dex-chan lover
@sirflimflam: That’s not correct. Only the first witch sees everyone as monsters (or rather, even the environment is distorted since she saw the trees and flowers transformed as well in the previous chapter). The second witch is seen as a monster by everyone. And the third witch seems to be able to feel people’s emotions; she said she can’t understand what the second witch says, but that she’s the only one who could understand the pain in their heart. I’m guessing she became this way because of people’s jealousy or whatever.

@derpdederp: That old woman the third witch stole the cut magic from died from the shock of losing it, so stealing the magic doesn’t seem to really harm then.

Dex-chan lover
@GodsEnWrath
Okay thanks for letting me know. I understood the cursed girl was seen by a monster by everyone except the MC, which is why it confused me when the murderous girl was a monster. I didn't know the master saw everyone except for the MC as a monster, so thanks for explaining. There is a romance tag, but not harem tag, so I'm assuming the MC doesn't end up with both the master and cursed girl, correct me if I'm wrong, but probably only the master right? I hope that's not the case though, I'd feel bad if the cursed girl just got cast aside.

images

Im fine with low quality as long as i have something to read

Dex-chan lover
I love when guns kill magic users. Guns are cool, and magic is flashy. And for some reason the mc can see the true forms of dead magic users?

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Oh, as for the poll the scanlators asked in the end. I’m actually fine with B. Always been the patient sort myself. That said, if the scanlators do go with that, they should be aware that someone may take up translating the series for quicker chapter releases. Possibly with lower quality translations too, as it tends to happen. If they get bothered by that, might as well go with option A.

@CronosusCZ: No, the first witch’s curse seems to be to see every living thing as a monsterfied version of itself. Which may be why he muttered something about how he should kill the guy she met or the focus on the corpse she saw in the capital.

Users who are viewing this thread