Kimi wa Shinenai Hai Kaburi no Majo

I thought of a couple of reason why the tragedy tag was there(like him looking like someone she liked that died), but I didn't understand why the gore tag was there... now I do

I'm unsure if I need to tag a question regarding the plot.
So wait is the monster the actual form is it the girl? Is everyone but Alba hallucinating or is it the other way around?

Dex-chan lover
Some character info for the curious cats (minor spoiler included)

Master
Witch of Nightmare: Linaria Sentier
[ul]Intelligence: S+
Toughness: C+
Agility: C+
Strength: C+
Willpower: C
Magic power: C+. Total: 11,000 / recovery speed normal
Specialty: A+. Can reproduce any kind of magic as long as she has enough magic power
Curse: E-. She perceived all living creatures, animals and plants included, as grotesque monsters. Dead ones appeared in their real forms (hence it tempted her to murder people)[/ul]
Overall, her ability is pretty mediocre except intelligence. Her curse isn't that noteworthy either (comparing to other witches).

Legal loli
Witch of Repugnance: Lupinus Lesleyr
[ul]Intelligence: A (C). Smart, but into homemaking stuff than studying magic
Toughness: C (S)
Agility: C (S)
Strength: C (S)
Willpower: B (A+). Tougher than the self-proclaimed great witch lol
Magic power: S. Total: 100,000 (combined with her familiars) / recovery speed extremely slow
Specialty: S. Creating familiars from souls of dead creatures. She can stored magic power in them like portable batteries, which allows her to use 10x more in case of emergency
Curse: A. Every creatures (her familiars included) perceived her as a terrifying monster[/ul]
Typical frail girl, but under certain condition all of her stats will shoot though the roof.

Bitch
Witch of Evil Thought: Physalis Enford
[ul]Intelligence: D. Zero magic knowledge (no kidding)
Toughness: B. Can use martial arts and swordsmanship, coupled with body strengthening magic
Agility: B
Strength: C
Willpower: D. Mentally frail, with clear sign of personality pollution
Magic power: S+. Total: 99,900 / recovery speed fast
Specialty: S. Steal other people's personal magics by depleting their magic power
Curse: A. Randomly read negative thought of nearby humans[/ul]
Thanks to her enormous amount of magic power (probably harvested from Lupinus repeatedly), she can use any kind of magic even when fuel consumption rate is super bad. A magical brute with zero skill.

There are 4 more witches introduced in vol. 1, but let leave them for later.

Users who are viewing this thread