Kimi wa Shinenai Hai Kaburi no Majo

@Watercell jo dude the first chapter could have been one like they dont fight or shit they just talk

i mean the stuff after that was a 180 but i at first thought its gonna be a slice of live one

@xeno77
You usually say slice of life not slice of live, I thought you were making a joke since slice of live could mean something dark like a actual slice of a live human or smth like that

@Watercell eh yeah lets go with that xD people that read my comments so no one know that a lot of the time i write stuff wrong xD cause i read stuff with my smartphone and i use the stuff in the little boxes above the keybord a lot so ... xD

i just noticed holy shit its 4 am already
the moment u start reading at 22:00 and the next time u look at the clock its 4am

No idea what the plot is so far, but it's definitely not the light fantasy isekai it seems like from the description

This manga has a good start and development, really.
Why do I think that? Usually, on mostly all the mangas I've read, the first chapter must show as much as it can to attrack attention of the magazine readers in just 32 or 48 pages. That brings us not paced starts, a too fast story. Here, on this manga, its doesn't happens: the first three chapters seems to be "slice of life" leaving there a few questions, and nobody expected the twist of the history on the 4th chapter, and the surprises and plot changes continue on the next chapters. And the fighting, the blood, violence... don't you think that this history pace is really good?

i thought this manga has cruel story that hard to ingest with my soft, weak and pathetic ass brain coz of tragedy tag on this manga, but no, its dark, but in a good way for me and i can enjoy it for now at least, lets see if i can read it until the end if nothing happened with the manga and until there is a chapter in the future which make me have to drop it.

I've liked this story so far. Despite what looks like a sudden tonal shift, everything actually fits in perfectly.

i think everyones eyes or perception or possibly their quantum observation(idk the right term) got cursed and since mc is isekaied, no curse or form of curse is applied to him so.
they look like monsters if observed but that law or rule doesnt apply to mc since hes from somewhere
The observed phenomenon on female lead doesnt apply to her since shes half cursed maybe cuz of some kind of protection. but her curse vision of those got cursed still applies

Its possible mc's vision is the real one since he hasnt been yet exposed to the current world's lore or curse and all of them are just coo coo in their heads
Tis but a theory unless someone has already read far ahead xD
Idk i just like to speculate...
I loik this verry mutsh

This is the best manga I've read in a long time, glad someone picked this up.

Really looking forward to future chapters.

@MerchantLawrence

She said all 13 of us, meaning one of them has died.

As long as you keep Killing her all 13 should DIE.

It might be something like Voldemort, where she split her soul into parts

Dex-chan lover
@MerchantLawrence I thought I was the only one who noticed this one heh.

What if, this was set 100+ years after the events of Majo to Tabitabi and this Ashen Witch is Elaina all along. Majo no Tabitabi is somewhat dark in itself already.

Jokes on me if I'm wrong which is highly likely.

This is AWESOME!!! I can't wait for more. The art is 10/10 and the story so far has been really interesting. I really recommend reading this.

Cute, slightly yandere teacher

Guess for what I think is the case right now:
So, all 13 of the students of the Great Sage have been cursed? And it's similar between them all, e.g. Lina sees everyone from her world as a monster, and everyone sees Luppie as a monster

So I assume the other 11 all have something similar? Interesting to see how it goes

Users who are viewing this thread