Kimi wa Sukinosaurus - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Group Leader
And thus a fujoshi fantatic joined the gang. It's pretty sweet Kaoru-kun is learning to genuinely love fossil hunting. Last of my stray thoughts is that its a bummer this got axed. If it lasted long enough to get an anime there would be so many cute Momiji reacts.

Dex-chan lover
Hang in there, Kaoru. If you keep learning to love fossils, you might eventually get where you want. 🤭

I still don't completely get what Igarashi is all about. Occam's Razor says that it really is as simple as him wanting Momiji for himself and he's trying to get rid of Kaoru, but maybe it could be something more? I dunno...

Tachibana is great. Great addition to the group. Sadly, she prolly won't peel Igarashi away from our leads, though.

Dex-chan lover
And thus a fujoshi fantatic joined the gang. It's pretty sweet Kaoru-kun is learning to genuinely love fossil hunting. Last of my stray thoughts is that its a bummer this got axed. If it lasted long enough to get an anime there would be so many cute Momiji reacts.
Well, I get it... almost every f***ing story has romance dragged out before they go out...

And in this, we have a dude who exists for the sole purpose of being a c***block... he exists solely to be irritating...

Dex-chan lover
if you think about it, Kaoru is the one that kinda invaded Ryo's pursuit
so we have a rare case where the MC is the real "NTR-kun"
he is the new transfer student that started getting along with the girl Ryo had a crush on :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
The vernacular is giving me a headache, my dude! :facepalm:

Seriously, what kind of MTL is producing these lines? :fml:

Users who are viewing this thread