Kimi wa Yakamashi Tojite yo Kuchi o! - Vol. 4 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
I know that most people weren't a fan of hers, but I like how real the new girl was.
First, she acknowledged how strange an arranged marriage was, especially in modern times, then suggested just simply getting to know each-other, and getting together only if they themselves were OK with that idea, and now she correctly read the room, and told him up front, that she would have been happy if things worked out, but he already has his heart set on someone, so go and confess to her already you weirdo

Honestly far more endearing and down-to-earth than most 2nd leads (male OR female) that I've read. Props to the author.

Dex-chan lover
Two chapters left
ZfhJb9I.png

Dex-chan lover
I know that most people weren't a fan of hers, but I like how real the new girl was.
First, she acknowledged how strange an arranged marriage was, especially in modern times, then suggested just simply getting to know each-other, and getting together only if they themselves were OK with that idea, and now she correctly read the room, and told him up front, that she would have been happy if things worked out, but he already has his heart set on someone, so go and confess to her already you weirdo

Honestly far more endearing and down-to-earth than most 2nd leads (male OR female) that I've read. Props to the author.
Can't speak for others but I actually like her quite a bit. Cute, sweet, good personality. I don't ship her with Taiyo, but a side ship... :thumbsup:

Supporter
I got whiplash, but I'm not mad in the least, thank you author-san for not dragging this out for 10ish chapters.​

Dex-chan lover
Well that drama was short lived. Didn't even get the chance to remember the fiancee's name.

Dex-chan lover
Let's fucking gooooo
wait 2 chapters left? dammit. hate it when romance mangas end at the confession

Dex-chan lover
So little left. This super-quick drama should have happened with more time left so she herself could become a proper character and maybe become a supporter of the main couple and perhaps find someone of her own in the background. As it stands, the whole thing feels pretty pointless.

Dex-chan lover
This has to be like the most rational romantic rival I have ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread