Kimi wa Yakamashi Tojite yo Kuchi o! - Vol. 4 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
All of the best wholesome manga are ending back to back.

What will remain, when all we love is gone?

Komi's endless loop?

Rent a Girlfriend's descent into madness?

Chainsaw Man's back to back edgy twists?

Our pillars are falling, one by one.
tfym
only one of these are wholesome

Dex-chan lover
Well as far as plot devices go I quite liked the fiancée girl. It’s a shame she doesn’t have time to be an actual character

Dex-chan lover
I know that most people weren't a fan of hers, but I like how real the new girl was.
First, she acknowledged how strange an arranged marriage was, especially in modern times, then suggested just simply getting to know each-other, and getting together only if they themselves were OK with that idea, and now she correctly read the room, and told him up front, that she would have been happy if things worked out, but he already has his heart set on someone, so go and confess to her already you weirdo

Honestly far more endearing and down-to-earth than most 2nd leads (male OR female) that I've read. Props to the author.
yep that new girl is very mature and nice overall, honestly she is interesting enough to be main heroine of another story

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully whatever the author works on next is closer to something like Posi-chan and Nega-Kun. I liked how off the walls that series was and it looked more interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Well this was rather abrupt

Curse the Gods (the publishing houses) for axing this manga

Fed-Kun's army
This is probably the manga I'm enjoying the most right now, so it's very sad that this is speedrunning its ending.

Contributor
Leave it to the gyaru to give the borderline homewrecker advice
Rather questionable to make a move on someone already "engaged" (I'm sure these girls don't know the engagement was just an arrangement based on a drunken promise), but because I support Tsukino I agree with Yuri. Our girl needed something to lift her battered spirits, and technically all hope is not yet lost.

I knew it was the right decision not to hate Kozue. She just isn't real villainess material that she'll break apart a would-be couple for her own benefit. She was just being realistic about the cards on the table laid out for them, and getting to know him better (finding out that he was in love with somebody else) was a reasonable move to make.

Backing off and giving up after learning she was intruding into someone else's love was an admirable move, given she had the power of parental backing on her side to make things happen in her favor. Ultimately she's a good girl, but I'm sad that it's too late in this story to build a believable side ship for her. If only Taiyou had a good guy best friend... but alas, there's a dire shortage in male best friends in romcoms these days. This isn't even a harem, but for some reason all his friends are girls...

Because this manga is ending soon, we know this ship is sailing for sure. Now go and finally get together, you two dorks♡!

Last edited:
Backing off and giving up after learning she was intruding into someone else's love was an admirable move, given she had the power of parental backing on her side to make things happen in her favor. Ultimately she's a good girl, but I'm sad that it's too late in this story to build a believable side ship for her.
It's sad too, because Taiyou is stuck with the angry deaf girl now. This one's been absolutely straightforward and sincere with him. She's made serious moves to get to know him and grow to like him. The deaf one? Maybe it's just me, but I feel like she's been more of a tsundere than anything.

Dex-chan lover
I know that most people weren't a fan of hers, but I like how real the new girl was.
First, she acknowledged how strange an arranged marriage was, especially in modern times, then suggested just simply getting to know each-other, and getting together only if they themselves were OK with that idea, and now she correctly read the room, and told him up front, that she would have been happy if things worked out, but he already has his heart set on someone, so go and confess to her already you weirdo

Honestly far more endearing and down-to-earth than most 2nd leads (male OR female) that I've read. Props to the author.
Hold up though. When she met with Tsukino she immediately went ahead and established herself as the fiance despite agreeing to just go out to get to know each other and see how it goes and despite seeing Taiyou was clearly not feeling comfortable explaining the whole situation. She simplified it to something that hadn't actually been established yet.

For me that was an unnecessary power move and if the axe hadn't fallen, I believe they author would have drawn more out of this behavior. On this chapter she was portrayed as a very nice and understanding person and on that previous chapter she pissed all over Taiyou to mark territory.

To me author starting rushing off development in order to complete the story and wrap all loose ends. I liked how she was portrayed in the end (the fiance girl) but author should have stuck to that from the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread