Kimi wa Yakamashi Tojite yo Kuchi o! - Vol. 4 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
Which makes it even funnier since it only took them... 3 or 4 chapters?
Meanwhile, we have series going over 400 chapters and still going "What... what is this feeling?... it must be... FRIENDSHIP!"
I'm looking at you, Rental Girlfriend, or whatever it's called

Dex-chan lover
20240223030949-86243d5b.gif
GIF with a sound, lmao.

yeaaah!!!! let's gooooooo!!!!! i've tl this manga into Indonesian langguage just to wait for this moment!

Could've been a more perfect master piece if it was a bit longer and the ending was more romantic like a kiss or something 😔

Contributor
We're going full circle here with even the kappa and the tsuchinoko scoring assists for this pair of brand-new lovers. Kinda awesome and cute, but it also bothers me how it was never explained to Tsukino that Taiyou isn't going forward with the engagement.

From a romance standpoint it is disappointing that they really only got together at the very end like so many other male-oriented romcoms. Once again, dating is the finish line for a romance. Would've been much better if they started dating in the middle, so the following chapters could depict how they navigate their relationship in the context of her disability, and even show how Taiyou learns sign-language for her sake.

Maybe the author really just wanted to make a light-hearted comedy about a deaf female lead, and expanding on the romance put them out of their depth, effectively a sort of scope creep outside of what they originally envisioned.

Double-page supporter
You know I won't even lie I was lowkey jelly of sir kappa but he chill like that I see

Users who are viewing this thread