KimoOta, Idol Yarutteyo - Vol. 2 Ch. 23 - Disgusting Otaku Dances?

Group Leader
@ajddavid452 sorry, with covid-19 and my masterpaper I barely had time to do anything. Next chapter is already scanlated though but I'll upload that next week to give me a buffer.

Fed-Kun's army
What terrible terrible advice. Its basically just the equivalent of Get Gud. "Just put the effort in." Not how or what aspects specifically need improvement, or even how she can chamge her mindset; she's literally just saying, "be better" without saying how. How tf did that woman get her job?
Thanks for bringing this series back though.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
maybe his inner man is still struggling so he cant do girly things well

Fed-Kun's army
@Skilodracus Sorry, but I do get what she is trying to say. By reading the entirety of the chapter you'll understand too.
Basically The mc managed to replicate the choreography perfectly by the end. However, she is the center, everyone will be dancing the same song with the same choreography.

The MC can't just dance perfectly, she needs to set the pace of the choreography and not just follow it, that's what it means to be the center.
What the woman was trying to tell her was for her to have more personality in her dancing. "Don't just copy the choreography, make it your own." Pretty much this.
This is a case of where there is no "parts to fix", this is the part where the MC has to develop on her own.

Fed-Kun's army
@BloodySorcerer If that's what she's trying to say, she's doing a terrible job of it. I understand she's saying that the MC shouldn't just repeat the steps, but she offers no advice or suggestions on how. All she says is "put the effort in". Its basically the equivalent of saying the only reason you're not successful is because you're not trying hard enough, which is incredibly toxic and damaging advice.

Dex-chan lover
@skilodracus Have you ever looked at one of your school teachers and wondered how they got their job? Probably the same way. lol

Anyway, if you've ever learned to play an instrument you'll know that all they ever say is to practice, there's no shortcuts. Isn't that basically saying git gud too? So kinda falls in the same line here. She's just putting a little pressure on her. Maybe in your philosophy that is a bad thing for a teacher to do, but sometimes it works and if you've got the right qualifications for the job you'd not be fired based around how you go about motivating students.

Dex-chan lover
Am I seeing it correctly? "Status: Cancelled" is it really cancelled? What happened....

Dex-chan lover
Like others have said, it's a parody of Taiko no Tatsujin. No idea why the author chose to use it though, it's not at all a dancing game.

Aggregator gang
When Britannia said "Have you ever looked at one of your school teachers and wondered how they got their job?" I felt that v.v

Users who are viewing this thread