KimoOta, Idol Yarutteyo - Vol. 3 Ch. 38 - Disgusting Otaku Is Being Threatened? (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
looks like she reacted to the mc mannerisms from before, luckily a quick panty check can clear the misunderstanding

but honestly that servant is a risk in general, it looks like her family is very important, like imagine the ojou-sama having any male important guests, if the crazy girl shows up she would fuck up everything

Dex-chan lover
From ordinary oujo-sama jokes to modern Oscars and forced drama. This is the second time I have to check the tags of this manga. However, the idea that she recognized him as a man because of his demeanor seems pretty interesting to me.

@Hollow7F If MC remained male, it would instantly turn into an over-the-top romcom with this bodyguard who ends up falling in love with MC.

This is your mid-series reminder that it started out as a genderswap story. We now return you to your regularly scheduled manga.

Anyhow, the Morning Musume connections just keep coming. Princess character with lots of pets? Gee, I wonder. Sure, they might all be coincidences and not connections, but damn there are a lot of them.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god girl, you can’t just ask people if they’re actually men! 😓

Supporter
@NinjaGoemon: It's actually been very vague what gender Yoko/Yosuke consider themselves. It's nice for that be to addressed somewhat, but another character insisting they "prove" their gender is not great. Not to mention "violent hatred of men" as a comedic quirk is at the very least incredibly corny.

Users who are viewing this thread