KimoOta, Idol Yarutteyo - Vol. 3 Ch. 38 - Disgusting Otaku Is Being Threatened? (Part 1)

Supporter
@cyclopropone: That's notable (and something I hadn't checked out so far), but not definitive. Japanese pronouns don't always correspond to gender in the way people expect English ones to. For instance Big Mom from One Piece also uses ore, and she's definitely not male in any sense.

@papergears
@trexfulan
Knowing that series like this or this or this exist, I think the message was that if you're a low-tier employee in Japan, you're expected to work overtime and stuff without compensation.
I haven't actually worked in Japan so I really don't know.

Supporter
@papergears: A lot of jobs in Japan technically give you a lot of time off (for instance, paternity leave), but workplaces put enormous pressure on basically everyone not to use most of it.

Someone using all their personal days is basically a sign they don't care about advancing their career or pleasing their co-workers.

Dex-chan lover
A reverse trap butler wielding a katana with a sixth sense for gender. The author is lost with what to do with this story, isn't he?

This was very poggers trans content and now is only somewhat poggers trans content :pensive:

Users who are viewing this thread