Kin no Kanojo, Gin no Kanojo - Vol. 10 Ch. 50

even with my 'taking basically almost anything', i can't give it a 10
(childhood friend literally got introduced then axed...same with the trap. actually the trap got more screentime than childhood friend lmao)
9/10

Contributor
Got bamboozled a few times in this chapter on what I thought was gonna be the ending lol

Ending 1: Gold & Silver merge back to one (Black Erika) keeping all memories, a 1 couple good ending "When two become one"
Ending 2: Noborou splits permanently to two persons, so it's a two couples good ending "Kin no Kareshi, Gin no Kareshi"
Ending 3: The simple and straightforward 3P (threesome) harem ending "Three heads are better than one"
Ending 4: Either Erika or Ginka gets lucky and the other disappears normal ending "Bittersweet"
Ending 5: Neither Erika nor Ginka wins, some other girl is chosen secret ending "Dark Horse"
Ending 6: None of the girls are chosen, no couples bad ending "Hello Darkness my old friend"

Went from ending 2 to 3 to 4 then a deus ex machina in the epilogue to go back to ending 3.
It's a good ending, everyone is happy.

p.s. Ginka has a lot of catching up to do, p.33 indicates Erika already climbed the stairs to adulthood with him.

Dex-chan lover
Good end, but if they were gonna bring her back they shouldnt have made her disappear in the first place.
That choosing both of them moment was more then enough for a climax, the rest should have been like a collage of what happened with the three of them throughout high school and collage to their wedding.

Cause with this end Ginka missed out on 3 years, she missed out on the rest of high school with her friends. And Erika is waay ahead of Ginka in terms of physical intimacy, the whole point of this is that both of them are equal so its pretty unfair.

Double-page supporter
Seriously?! Why have her disappear in the first place, then? It would've been far better to just have it work in the first place.

Also, why is gold still dying her hair?

Double-page supporter
In that regard the ending unintentionally sums up the entire story.
A god tier (might I say chad) MC pushes through the obstacles around him to get what he wants, both girls fall for him but WAIT, need some drama so have one girl disappear and come back three years later making the whole arc pointless. Its extremely unfortunate that the love life wasn't explored at all. The arc, like many others, shows a general lack of direction this manga chronically suffered from. I actually find page 13 to be the true ending, both girls overjoyed and in the arms of MC. Despite this, it was refreshing seeing a very decisive MC that most romcom's lack.

7/10, would weakly recommend a reading, you can't really go wrong. If an english paperback of this is released, I'd likely buy it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread