Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
thats some nice looking art , didnt expect it from the cover tbh

Fed-Kun's army
S13.jpg
Nice typesetting, bruh.

Dex-chan lover
I think it might be a bit better on the eyes if you didn't typeset the text vertically left-to-right.

Dex-chan lover
It was a nice chapter, as others told it before the vertical text is really hard to read. If you could find another way to fix it, the reader's experience would be much better. Thank you for the release :)

This is a really interesting manga so far.
Thanks for the translation!

Next time though, if you make vertical text please have the lines be read right->left like the speech bubbles. Not having vertical text is better, but maybe its a space issue.

Whoever picks this up please don't keep the vertical text vertical. If for whatever reason you do can you at least rotate it so that way I can read it. Thanks for the translate tho.

Dex-chan lover
good work on the tranlastion part, but honestly the vertical lines were hard to read, everything else is good, thks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
I hope MC x Maid actually happens but why do I feel like she's gona die or is a bad guy or something, I really like her alot especially since we only got omega shit tsun idiot princess who's doing that whole let me treat him like dirt so he can prove everyone wrong and use it as motivation to get stronger EXCEPT its not working and he hates your ass instead......

OMFG I just realized this is exactly like this one romance Oneshot I read LMAO where the girl loved this dude but treated him like garbage and he ended up hating her and got with another girl leaving the dumb tsun 4ever alone LOL

Dex-chan lover
I'd say pretty good. Vertical lines was hard to read especially when missing a space. The typo bothers me a bit too

Edit: Poor kid, everyone treat him like dirt

Users who are viewing this thread