Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

The dialogue is not as good as what Erith said in the light novel, but great chaper regardless.

If this is a monthly upload does it have a specific ballpark day it’ll be up or is it just at some point in the month

Dex-chan lover
my only problem with this is that MC left and we STILL KNOW NOTHING of his other childhood friend "Fu" lmao, kind of hard to hate someone when the series hasn't even explained if he did anything shitty like everyone else did to MC

@MasterGeo0X Thanks for the info, I read the chapter, I just need a little more clarification
So she told him she loved him right? and that she will be waiting for when he returns. Is that correct?

Which chapter did he take revenge on his parents and could you give more spoilers for that

This is what happens if you have overly talented parents and friends around you, they're indeed talented but they're the worst kind of human to be around average kid. It's good thing he found someone to rely on (i already read the novel and the demon king is not bad as his title) so he not need to commit suicide

omfg I'm so glad they didn't do the classic win in the tournament. I understand that he learned these skills from the demon lord but my dude has suffered and endured being second place his whole life. This part of the manga really got me interested

Double-page supporter
@thekin
230-240ish from what I recall.

Essentially, with the help of newer comrades and treinar, helps eirth give his parents a demonstration of his dedicated training

His parents are the only 2 he refuses to reconcile with, but his parents have a friend with them that he does want to speak with. His parents are chasing after him because they want to apologize, but Eirth's got a grudge against them. So the act of revenge is simply obtaining that friend while ditching his parents... which he does with some help.

Double-page supporter
Does the dad even have the right to criticize what fighting style his son has learned and whether it is something a knight should use when he's literally taught the kid absolutely nothing while the whole world called him garbage?

Dex-chan lover
the funny thing here is... eirth "must" leave and run away from his home or he will cause time paradox and the present time will change
i wonder why the author decided to go this route for the story

if he didnt run away now, the humanity will lose against the decisive battle with the demon king army in the past

i honestly want him to say that he wont antagonize humanity and just travel the world with his master. since he doesnt wanna be an imperial knight, he is free to do what he wants.

Users who are viewing this thread