Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Double-page supporter
@Narha
But still that a forbidden technique that used to destroy a many lives, and he used it in an official match.

But you're still right about the stigma, author should make them tremble in fear watching a nuke used in front of them instead saying eirth is a cheater for using that technique

Dex-chan lover
This narrative is pretty rare in all my years of reading manga. I wish the battle scene was better (not just the MC static standing releasing the technique). But the art were expressive enough.

You know, I wasn't expecting much, however credit were credit is due, that was a interesting and well lead bit of story.

spoilers for those who wish for them

He doesn't reunite with his parents/other heroes for a couple of arcs and when he finally does he runs away again... There is a chapter in this upcoming arc where you see his parents reflect on the fact that they treated him like shit and how all they want is to see their son again so they can have a second chance with him because they "love him more than anything". Sadith also DEEPLY regrets acting like that and pushing Eirth away so hopefully, they'll include all that regret from family & friends into the manga (His mom cries a lot :) ). The LN is really slow-paced, but so far the manga has been quick and refreshing so if that keeps up he may see his parents sooner than I thought.

Double-page supporter
that's it, this is the scene i have always wanted to see in the WN. Now I can die happily.

nice
and now they all searching for earth and miss him, lmao. and not so long until earth found an orge friend (wait is it orge or oni, nah whatever)

Dex-chan lover
@MasterGeo0X
i see, but then i think in the end mc decided to hide his appearance and achievement in the past is just to make sure nothing go wrong in the present then, i guess?
just like the esper girl decided to take the credit for mc achievement in the past to make sure the public doesnt know about her onii-chan?

but then, if the mc doesnt return in the past, the esper girl will die, which mean death for one of the heroes
or perhaps there will a new hero replacement if she died, since the time will try to correct itself?
gosh, thats why i think its annoying if a story decide to do time travel shenanigan[

oh well, at least they are reunited in the present time now/spoiler]

Dex-chan lover
@TokenOtaku

Nay. It was all wrong up to this point. The place he born. The parent he born from. The people who compares him. Now that all of that is gone, it’s all good.

Dex-chan lover
@MasterGeo0X @pikonyanko
I just wanna ask but is there an overarching threat/villain in the story? Since I stopped reading the WN at chapter 50 because I wanted to read the series in manga form.

f3ff0bfe160d84d6f85bb53c06319406.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread