Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

I couldnt wait for the tournament so i started reading the LN online few weeks ago and its satisfying for different reasons and i cant wait for the manga to touch upon it

am I too edgy for thinking that the MC will leave his house and train? Like, from his point of view everything and everyone "except the maid" seemed hella toxic.

Fed-Kun's army
@spreader26
I know right?
Getting to see not only how far he's come, away from what people want him to be, towards someone that he himself can respect. Regardless of the outcome, it's great.

Dex-chan lover
The irony isn’t lost on me despite the fact i don’t usually notice the obvious stuff. Imagine condemning a magic used by the demon lord that you created. It really is all about perspective, huh.
Not really sure if this is a spoiler so just tag me if you consider it one

Fed-Kun's army
Glad i read the LN first
The "spoiler" in this chapter wasn't as heavy since you can figure out treinar isn't a bad guy

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I like the story, but the author's strength does not lie in naming.
Naming skills after camera brands? Fine, it's funny.
The sadist looking maid named Sadith? Uninspired but close enough to the real name Sadie for me to ignore it.
Naming the girl the MC is likeliest to end up with Fiancei? Somehow that was to much for me, and frankly made it hard for me to enjoy the story or take any of it even slightly seriously

Users who are viewing this thread