Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Power Uploader
Maid sister is best girl.

canon-vs-nikon-2.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
guess my only anticipation from reading this is to see that Rival dude got beat to the point of him being dead

Dex-chan lover
Guys, if anyone wishes to get updates from the novel, go follow the author: @anikkii_ burazza... He is active in twitter...

This manga really is one of the better ones out there. wished it got updated more frequently.

I can't wait for the fight, I bet they would be surprise about him not using a sword just like his father. A fighting style not inherited from his parents, but a style with his own uniqueness and hard work.

Not noticing things has nothing to do with your eyes. It's inattentional blindness, which has a very famous example in the "Invisible Gorilla"-experiment.

Dex-chan lover
With that flashback I just know she's gonna be one of/the first one to find out about Treynar, and I just know it's gonna be sad when she has to come to terms with Eirth working with him. :<

Dex-chan lover
So the Demon Lord is a bigger hero than is let on? Annihilation magic is no scoffing matter. There's always a lashback. You may fire it, but what is the cost? A nation? A bunch of innocents? Your own soul?

The Demon Lord was right to kill him, and the rest of the town. He didn't want his past mistakes to repeat themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread