Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

With that flashback I just know she's gonna be one of/the first one to find out about Treynar, and I just know it's gonna be sad when she has to come to terms with Eirth working with him. :<

@Salfaro I hope she doesn't learn that by seeing him use the magic that killed her mom

Dex-chan lover
@BusinessGL

Well, that's Blood Magic. Use it on yourself, and you'll run dry. Drain it from others and use their blood as a weapon, is what gave it a bad rap.

Its a shortcut for magic, but a unbelievably stupid.

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear Wow your fast so when he destroyed the arts from the dude he blew up the town because his power can’t be lowered down or what

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation!

I guess that's why he will "lose" Sadith eventually: because he will use the demon king magic, which will trigger the poor maid.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Really like this, the manga pretty much come out like i imagined it reading the webnovel

Dex-chan lover
It's ALIVE!!!
tenor.gif

wait, don't tell me we're going to have to wait for 49 more chapters until the tournament arc happens.

the demon may not be 100% evil and he may become this guy friend but i think his actual plan currently is to revive himself and manipulate the mc

Dex-chan lover
seems the family raise their adopted child alot better than they cared for their biological son? that's rough. i'm kinda looking forward to the sparks and infighting that might be started by this.

Users who are viewing this thread