Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
When you thought Sadith really cares about Eirth but she's just as obsessed with him.
And when you thought he's gentleman but he's actually a man of culture.

Fed-Kun's army
I originally wrote a longish rant to the translators about the horrible use of Old English and proper names like Canon Nikon. But now that I think about it, that seems to be a running gag with this manga starting from the characters names. So I guess it's unavoidable. It's a shame though. This Manga could probably be about 50% better if some real thought have been given to using names that weren't just stereotype tags (Treynor = Trainer, Fiancei = Fiancee, etc).

@Gravewind I think that name-sense is really sweet but sometimes works like some heavy spoiler, specially in the <Hidden Country Arc>, but at the same time its really easy to "visualize" the characters at least in the webnovel, i mean if you read a character is called MACHO, its really easy to imagine his appearance.

Fed-Kun's army
haaa....this chapter just make me sad about future....

Group Leader
@Gravewind I agree about the (ab)use of “old” english grammar . It’s a pity people seem inclined to throw it into their sentence structure willy nilly. It makes for a pretty annoying read if one has even a passing familiarIty with reading such forms. That said, they’ve done a reasonably better job than some other groups.

Fed-Kun's army
@Lexical I totally get what you mean. This isn't as bad as some of the other groups I've seen trying to use Olde English. Looking at you China!

@MasterGeo0X Now I totally want to see a character named Macho show up in this story. LOL can we throw in Sexy while we're at it?

@Degernase @Gravewind just wait a little more chapters for the WebNovel Fantranslation.. Macho appears for the first time in the chapter 101
here a link to the MLT chapter https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9185fm/102/&usg=ALkJrhgISWBot4tNzWldMbFdbaXDDe891Q

Group Leader
some things i noticed:

1. kanon nykon: Canon is a printer/photography/optics equipment manufacturer. Likewise, so is Nikon.
2. Visual acuity etc. takes years to improve. If it were that easy to improve, why do we have so many people with tunnel vision, short and long sightedness?

Dex-chan lover
You'd definitely need some crazy amount of reading speed to finish a VN like Fate in only one day. IIRC Fate has a larger word count than the King James Bible lol

Double-page supporter
@MasterGeo0X
if you read a character is called MACHO, its really easy to imagine his appearance.
I meant from a a writing perspective, you should show that a character is "macho" through their actions, rather than telling the reader as if reciting information from a character sheet.

Fed-Kun's army
wow didnt know the maid is into mc as well
they could actually get married by now they just need to confess their feelings

Users who are viewing this thread