Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

@Degernase Ah ok, and yeah i understand that, but i think is even more epic when a character have a name related to his/her behavior
Theres a WebNovel/Manga Adaptation called Shinka no Mi, where is some really good example of that, a character named Homon・Gayzer, thats fricking hilarious! even more when you see the character telling to MC "Yaranaika ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)?"
In the original webnovel source of this manga, the characters mostly behaves like the names implies, MACHO in particular is really TRUE to his name in appearance and fighting sense
He fights like a wrestler, even the first sparring with MC is made in a proper ring.
BTW Macho is a really important character during the Hidden Country Arc.

Double-page supporter
@MasterGeo0X
I wouldn't mind if they were a bit more subtle and at least sounded a little like names. Hiro is fine, the others are just kind of jarring.

At this point there's no girl that deserves Earth or whatever his name is they failed too understand him nor do his parents anyway this manga is awesome it's been a few months since I read this but I can still feel a̶n̶g̶r̶y̶ the burning sensation when I first read this manga

@DragonK123 Ikr why are they so bad to Earth, he is a hardworker or you can even call him a genius at this point but he still needs encouragement and someone to guide him that should be their responsibility now that's all on Treynar

>kanon nykon
as someone who understands brand names, this skill name cringes me to the deepest part of my soul

Dex-chan lover
Every time i read this I keep wondering what he does to Sadith and in general that is indicated in chapter 3' second last panel: "soon I would become the worst and lose Sadith" ?

bruh how is this manga so much highly rated...bruh if you want to get strong, then you have to train stop wasting your time by laughing, flirting or making harems just train every fuckin day fight your school mates become a demi-god/hero whatever you want and let us enjoy your journey

Users who are viewing this thread