Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
Kyanon nykon.

Are you for real, author?! 😂🤣

Dex-chan lover
I just realized that every name in this manga is basically a description of the character it belongs to.

Aggregator gang
IAM SICK WITH THIS MANGA NAMING SENSE LOL
im doubting if this manga is actually serious or just a joke

Dex-chan lover
@rgkaw get used to it, it's literally a running joke through the series, although the story is really good

@NorakReal can you spoil me about Sadith why the MC said the he will lose Sadith like 3 chapters ago when he said he will touch his boobs if he won.

@YamiWasTaken
Rest assure nothing will happen to sadith, she will just go into trauma because the technique he will be using in tournament actually made her an orphan back in her time due to the demon lord.Also he says loose because he feels bad for sadith and seperates from her as in runs away from his family
P:S Nothing in this whole story is predictable ive read the web novel and the twists come out of nowhere but there is also another best girl that is yet to come her name is shinobu and mc likes her but she's not mature as sadith as in bust etc but she is the 2nd person to see mc's "snake" later in web novel btw the first person is sadith she saw his when he took a bath with her when he was small.Though it is not confirmed who the mc actually would marry but i still stick with sadith cause i like her! Also he does have feeling for both of them

@NoralReal
Well flat is justice. Well who knows who i will ship since i still don't know the other girl and if sadith doesn't want to get along with Eirth anymore, then I'll have to ship the other girl with the MC lol.

Coming back to this after chapter 10 is sad

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread