Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
inb4 MC loses at first but then unleashes the extent of his power to win the fight by a tight margin even though he let himself take damage at first

Supporter
Can’t freaking wait for the next chapter. Time to show what he’s made of. Rival is starting to suspect it since he saw him grab the number out of the air but he’s got no idea who his opponent has really become

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly if he gets together with the Princess ima be pissed, the maid is best girl so far, cant wait for Eirth to show off next chapter

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL. This is becoming one of my top 10 isekai manga. Cheesy cliches or not.

No, I don’t want to wait I want to see some butt kicking. When does the next chapter come out. I need to know, I’m ready to see the results of his training.

I love the way it’s going to go but there’s already a problem in the narrative, I want to know if hiro became super strong and he’s showing the results by beating someone who is said to be super strong but what we never got to see him the fight will have less meaning. But it’s still good tho

Ughhhh stop calling him a failure author, if you didn't even make him a failure!

Fed-Kun's army
really tho, hate his parent af, even after read to the newest WN chap i still hate them

Users who are viewing this thread