Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
His parents kinda suck and btw isn't he like 2nd in nearly everything so why is he a failure

Dex-chan lover
@krispy he's better than everyone else that considered "Normal" students
But he hasn't win once against fellow hero child
Coming from family of heroes, that's why ppl considers him a failure because he's supposedly in one league with them

Dex-chan lover
Next two chapters are my favorite moments of the series, pretty unexpected given this kind of setting, can't wait..

Fed-Kun's army
@Otong777 ok thanks for explaining...but it's still weird right? He's a failure that can't beat all our asses...that would make me feel even worse as a person if the failure is better than me

Dex-chan lover
@krispy think of it like this, lets say u are in college and u play play soccer and theres a group of talented players that received training directly from the national team, but of the 10 guys theres one dude that sucks ass compared to the other 9, he just cant beat them, so hes treated as a failure, not because hes bad at the game, its just that the standarts are different for him, so if u lose to him u dont feel bad coz hes still high lvl, just not THAT high lvl

so basically

regular guys lvl : 1-40
the hero's descendents lvl: 41-100
our MC according to everyone lvl: 41

he can still kick regular ass but no hero's descendent ass

btw can anyone tell me which chapter in the novel is this? im tired of waiting

Dex-chan lover
@krispy
His parent's don't just suck, they are TERRIBLE parents, bordering on unworthy of their title as even parents imo.
Depending on how much they rush the next couple of chapters, it's gonna become even more abundantly clear over the next few chapters just how badly erth has been treated by friends and family.

@mechpolaris because he is a boy, and a boy should fight like his father, not his mother, that was the kind of thinking behind that decision, pretty stupid if you ask me

Fed-Kun's army
.....with spirit of post christmas.....please destroy and thouroughly fuck up that RIval kid
make him unable to walk and speak properly forever

Users who are viewing this thread