Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

@rayhan0004
He overpowers his opponent a lot. Everyone is surprised, but he wants to finish it with an amazing techinque, to show Demon King that he is grateful to him and also prove himself to him. He succeeds, and he uses a technique of Demon King's. After that, his parents try to intervene in the fight. He basically spills the beans by saying that he only wanted them to acknowledge him, and accept that he also worked hard. That he didnt wanted to be a hero's child, if that meant people would not see what he actually is. He hits everybody around him. He pushes his mom and the princess, and he also punches his dad in the face. Then, he just runs away. Maid is also very regretful, because she freaked out when he used Demon King's technique. Then Princess, Mom and Maid go on a journey to find MC. Also dad tries to find him in his own way. Everyone is saddened by everything and the family is incredibly regretful.

But this is the great part, because MC is actually free, and he meets amazing people. Man, I hope you decide to read the novel. I really like it.

Thank you for translating! Also I need MOOOORRREEEEEEE! Take your time We Hate Isekai.

Fed-Kun's army
&$&/$//###"'@#/!

The spoilers are terribly terrible. I refuse to read them.

@Rud3us Check out intervals. Parts I talked about are the last 5-6 chapters of Part 1. I'm scared to break rules if I paste the novel link here, so just find it on novelupdates.

Aggregator gang
They skipped the talk between Earth and Sadiz before the fight. Also, she was wearing a cheerleader uniform, not her maid attire.

The hype for the next chapter is real. Finally we'll truly see the MC's new abilities (and see him kick some rival butt)!

When to LNU to check the ln and the first review is someone saying that the mc is not dense... Like wtf the mc is dense as fuck. Not girl will stay near you if she think youre a pervert/pathetic. He was also dense with the demon lord. Is like that other manga/ln were the guy just run from his girlfriend because she salud mean thing to him. Without even trying to talk thing out. That just pathetic. Even shinji from evangelion was that bad.

Dex-chan lover
His parents are pieces of shit while the Emperor gets it. Good work.

Fed-Kun's army
@Hollow7F
a better way to look at it is this. they're school kids, strong kids, but ultimately kids.
in the world you have many people who are trying to get by that may be stronger than you, at your level, who are completely unknown
mc and this isnt much of a spoiler but still spoiler
mc runs into 1 of them, and then encounters another set right after, then meats up with yet another one, and gets dragged into underworld bullshit where he encounters some more.
This transition is never really out of place feeling, think of irl hobbies, we have the best known players, and known is the big thing, because you can go online and find many who are as good or better who are unknown, and even beyond that, how many people at that level are just completely unknown altogether?

To me, this doesn't feel like an unrealistic progression given whats has been going on. It could quite easily become unrealistic, but it isn't as of now in whats translated, though it is kind of doing everything it can to break immersion at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread